Health of young children is of paramount importance. Health is certainly wealth and the real wealth of the nation is its future generation. Hence, it is one of the primary responsibilities of the school to promote among its pupils awareness about the value of good health and how to maintain it. As a part of this endeavour we have the health club.
Ms. Pushpa Rani
Ms. Omana Jacob
Ms. Savitha Asha
Ms. Lakshmi P
Being healthy means that our body and mind function as they are supposed to. In our role as students, it is important that we are both physically and emotionally healthy. We can't do a good job in school, if we don't feel well. Being healthy makes us feel good and allows us to perform more effectively.
Total number of Students: 150 Students
- To teach the techniques of yoga and meditation to the students from an early age
- To inculcate in the students healthy and positive ways of living
- Creating awareness on usage of tobacco and other addictions
- Increasing physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Students from health club contribute self- made health kit to the infirmary.
- Health club creates awareness on various health issues through skits.
- There are various activities like pick and speak and debate that the health club organises to its students.