Importance: Eco club helps in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation. It is a platform where we get knowledge about environment. It also enables the students to be sensitive towards environmental concern to tackle environmental problems.
Our vision: To be the best institution for protecting and creating environment awareness.
MS. NAZIA BANU S
MR. AMRUTHESHA A
MS. SMITHA K L
Girl leaders: 1. Laya Thomas - 9E
2. Zainab - 9C
Boy leaders: 1. Prajwal G -9C
2. Kushal V -9A
Aims and Objectives:
Year Plan for the academic year 2019-20:
- Awareness campaigns on “Clean Bangalore, Green Bangalore”
- Litter clean up of open space(inside school)
- Vanmahotsava Celebration
- Poster Making competition
- Field Visit to environmentally important sites including Lalbagh.
- Segregation of waste(Biodegradable and non-biodegradable)
- Organize seminars, debates, lectures on environmental issues in the school.
- Organize rallies, human chains and street play at public places with a view to spread environmental awareness.
- Action based activities like tree plantation; cleanliness drives both within and outside the school campus.
- Selection of best sanitized class every month.